GET READY TO RIDE
Cowboy Hat, Chaps, What???
What to Bring/Wear:
* Long pants (to prevent chafing or scratches from branches)
* Appropriate footwear (no red high heels or sandals)
* Helmets (bring your own that fits properly)
* Medication (inhaler, Benadryl, sting kit)
* Bug spray
* Rain jacket
* HUGE smiles!! :)
What to expect on arrival:
* A warm, friendly hello and welcome
* Completing liability forms if they have not been completed via computer
* Mounting your horse
* Once riders are mounted on their horse and in the saddle, your guide will mount up and give a detailed riding lesson of how to sit your horses, the do's and dont's of riding. (safety is key and of high importance to keep the riders, staff, and horses safe. Start, stop, turn, how to sit when riding on flat, up hills, down hills, is all of importance)
Please note that horseback riding has inherent risks. Especially on mountain trails. We do our best to take precautions necessary for the safety of our riders and our horses, but note that you will be RIDING AT YOUR OWN RISK. We recommend that all riders wear helmets. Youths - (under 18) helmets are mandatory. Adults - helmets are not mandatory.